The world has changed. The Internet has changed the way we do business. Consequently, the traditional methods of sales and marketing are inefficient, costly and less effective. Successful business owners are embracing the power of the Internet. Did you know that 97% of all consumers go to the web to search for their products & services? It makes good business sense to have a web presence. It can be a vital tool to help you grow your business. Get Started Now!
Web Facts, Figures and Statistics
- One billion users Internet Users and it is estimated that there will be over 5 billion users by 2020.
- 200 million Websites
- One million Blog posts per day
- 5 billion tweets on Twitter to date (5 to 10 million users)
- On Google, 2 billion queries everyday
- Facebook: 800 million+ users — If it were a country, it would be the third largest country in the world.
- Linkedin: 130 million users
- Podcasts: 60 million
- YouTube: 1 billion views everyday — It is the second largest search engine on the web.
Interesting Facts, Statistics on the Integration of Sales-Web (Sales 2.0) Strategies, Tactics and Ideas
- Google is 1st, Facebook is 2nd, YouTube is 3rd and Twitter is 9th as some of the World’s most trafficked sites. (Alexa)
- From 2006 to 2009, online searches grew from 2.7 billion per month to 61 billion per month.
- 97% of all consumers now use the Internet when researching products or services in their local area.
- 55% of all local searches are done with intent to buy.
- Online video now makes up 50% of all consumer Internet traffic. (Cisco)
- 200 million Americans watched online videos every month. (Cisco)
- 100 million people will watch videos online. (Cisco)
- Eight out of ten consumers who research online call or visit a store—and 60% of those consumers end up buying.
- Gallup Research reports that companies who optimize ENGAGEMENT with their clients outperform competitors by 26% gross margin and 86% in sales growth and achieve an optimum performance of 240%.
- Gallup Research also reports that world class companies have a ratio of eight fully engaged clients to one non-engaged clients. On the other hand, average companies have a ratio of .81 fully engaged clients to one non-engaged clients
- “If only 2% to 10% of leads are converting to closed sales, that means 90 to 98% of the leads are leaking out of the funnel offering plenty room for performance improvements.” – Jim Lenskold, Lenskold Group
- Companies that automate lead management processes can increase revenue by at least 10% within 6-9 months, despite the uncertain economy.” – Gartner
- Marketing Profs report that in their 2010 B2B content marketing “Benchmarks, Budgets & Trends” survey shares that 1,124 B2B professionals surveyed felt that they were less effective in the following areas: social media (31%), blog (40%), videos (45%), articles ( 45%), white papers (50%), print magazine (51%), case studies (53%), e-newsletters (55%), webinars/webcasts (56%)
- “90% of consumers trust peer recommendations while only 14% trust advertisements.” Erik Qualman
- “93% of all marketers use social media for business.” Erik Qualman
- “96% website visitors are looking for information and only 4% are ready to buy.” HubSpot
- 50% of small businesses use social media. (Cisco)
- 80% of online visitors use social media daily. (Cisco)
- More than 50% of all social media users follow a brand online. (Cisco)
- “Text messages, which currently have an astounding 96% open rate, are typically read within an average of 15 minutes after they’ve been received and are responded to within an hour.” Monster Followup
- 23.1 million discover new brands or products through social media (up 22% from 2010) *
- 22.5 million use social media to learn about unfamiliar brands or products (up 9%) *
- 17.8 million are strongly influenced in their purchase decisions by opinions in social media (up 19%) *
- 15.1 million refer to social media before making purchase decisions (up 29%) **
- Top 10 % Performing Profitable Companies had highest INTERNET usage rate in supporting sales & marketing **
- Companies that adopt Sales 2.0 practices & metrics had better performing sales teams **
- Sales 2.0 Company Sales Reps make 65% of Quota versus only 52 % for Sales 1.0 company sales reps **
- Sales 2.0 Companies achieve 92% of QUOTA versus82% for Sales 1.0 companies **
- Sixty-Two percent of companies said that their sales leads process needs improvement **
*(Joint Research Venture of Knowledge Networks (KN) and MediaPost Communications’ Center for Media Research.New York, NY, June 14, 2011)
** (CSO Insights Report 2010 — Comparing Sales 1.0 companies to Sales 2.0 in which 1,600 companies participated)
Given the above facts, figures and statistics, doesn’t make sense to incorporate the web into your sales and profit system?
Meet and Exceed Your Business Goals
What are the goals of any company? Most business owners and entrepreneurs who want to be successful must to grow revenues, increase sales, control costs and reduce expenses and be more profitable. By using the web and technology, you can positively impact your company. Most people are on the web – that includes your clients or customers. If your competitors are maximizing the web and you are not, you run the risk of losing business opportunities.
The Web Can Empower Your Company In Many Ways:
- Increase cash flow, profit margin and profits
- Improve sales conversion
- Increase sales
- Improve lead generation
- Build company brand and online reputation
- Attract the best prospects
- Keep and stay connected with your raving fans and best clients
- Promote your company
Simply read the reasons above and that should answer the question. But, if you are looking for more ideas, here are some additional reasons why you should embrace the web & technology.
Increase Cash Flow, Profit Margin and Profit Ideas:
- Reduce your sales costs by conducting more online first call appointments to better qualify prospects and collect information before your first face-to-face meeting.
- Reduce your sales and marketing costs by conducting online webinars to attract new prospects qualify prospects and collect information before your face-to-face meeting.
- Add videos, screen casts, audio podcasts and demonstrations on your company website to help prospects with their research and introduce your company without face-to-face communication with sales personnel.
- Add sales, marketing and informational tools to your existing company website to better educate and engage prospects and help you build trust and credibility.
- Use social media to access more comprehensive information of your best prospects for research and lead generation activities at little or no cost.
Improve Sales Conversion Ideas:
- Create an unique Online ROI tool to communicate your value and present your company as a strategic partner, not as a company trying to make a “sale”.
- Offer special offers like reports, white papers, videos, multi-media presentations and webinars.
- Share testimonials and case studies to prospective clients and customers to demonstrate your expertise and effectiveness.
- Utilize sales web tools to improve communication, better engage your prospects and enhance your unique “client experience” for them.
- By creating new content, you can need your best prospects engaged with information tailored to their needs and improve the trust and credibility for your company.
Increase Sales Ideas:
- Use online sales-web tools to shorten the sales cycle and deliver new clients in less time.
- Allows your company to present your products and services in packages
- Helps sales and marketing people to focus on sales generating activities
- Produce useful analytics and metrics and determine sales and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Increase the number of completed first call appointments daily.
- Helps your sales team conduct more structured first call appointments versus just “winging it”.
Improve Lead Generation Ideas:
- Access to more comprehensive prospect data and information for research for new lead campaigns at little or no cost.
- Offer interesting content to attract your best prospects: reports, white papers, videos, multi-media presentations and webinars.
- Enhance your ability to search for your specific target market by using online sales-web tools.
- Add a web form to collect visitor information and improve lead generation efforts.
Maximize Existing Website or Create a Better Website Ideas:
- Ensure that your website URL, SEO keywords parameters are aligned with your sales and profit goals.
- Add a Video to build rapport, trust and credibility for your company.
- Add a web form to collect visitor information.
- Add a personal story and FAQ sections to help prospect connect with you and your company.
Maximize Your Social Media Efforts Using Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social website Ideas:
- Create specialized marketing campaigns to attract new prospects for your specific target market and engage current clients.
- Enhance communications and relationships with current clients.
- Build stronger strategic partnerships.
- Improve better web presence and digital image.
- Help create and promote your unique brand identity and message.
Maximize Your New Media Efforts Using Blogs, Podcasts and Videos Ideas:
- Improves better web presence and digital image.
- Helps create and promote your unique brand identity and message.
- Builds a better trust and credibility.
- Attracts new prospects and strategic partners from subscribers and listeners.
- Allows prospects to download your content and watch or listen as desired.
Create Valuable New Content
The key to attracting new prospects and building company brand is creating good content. That is, producing content that connects with your best target market and answers the questions and shares solutions that will help them build a more successful company. You can do this online by embracing the web. Get Started Now!
Build Positive Company Brand and Online Reputation
If you want to establish, build, maintain or reinforce a positive brand identity and online reputation, those goals can be accomplished by maximizing the web and technology to help build your business. Here are some helpful tips to consider:
- Adding your company to the major online directories like Google Places, Bing, Merchant Circle and Yelp.
- Creating and promoting your company Facebook Fan Page to connect and engage your best prospects and keep your raving fans and happy clients with you in a long term strategic relationship.
- Creating Google Alerts to stay on top of information about you, your company, industry and competitors.
- Creating a variety of new media and social media content like: videos, podcasts, blog posts, pictures & images, articles, commentaries, Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook posts to reinforce and define what your company is all about.
- Using Twitter to establish, build and improve your web presence, trust and credibility.
What Happens If I Do Nothing?
If you don’t embrace the web and technology, these are the possible negative outcomes for your business:
- Sales costs might increase,
- Profits could decline,
- Sales personnel turnover,
- Sales effectiveness could suffer,
- Sales might decline,
- Less lead generation opportunities,
- Sales conversion decrease,
- Lose market share and
- Your business might face possible extinction.
What Do I Need To Know?
There is an abundance of information that you need to know. If you want to increase sales and profits, there is a specific methodology to follow. Here are some things to consider:
- Assess your current sales and profitability situation and your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assess your current web presence, website, social and new media strengths and weaknesses.
- Define new sales and profit goals.
- Create and execute a Sales, Web and Profit Action Plan to improve website, social and new media efforts.
- Create new company content.
- Create an Strategic and Tactical Online Promotion and Reputation Plan
- Understand the buyer’s process for your particular target market.
- Install your analytics and define your metrics and create a testing and measuring plan.
How Are Others Resolving This Issue?
- Forward thinking companies are adopting sales-web 2.0 strategies and tactics.
- Growth-oriented companies are open to learning new approaches to increasing sales and probability.
- Cutting edge companies are incorporating a sales-web philosophy into their company culture, policies and procedures, education and training programs.
What Are Best Practices?
- Embrace the web and be open to new possibilities and applications.
- Define your sales and profit goals.
- Identify your key performance indicators.
- Define problem.
- Review your current sales and profit system.
- Analyze your current sales, profit and business results.
- Review your web presence, online reputation, company website, social and new media efforts.
- Analyze your current your sales-web results.
- Create a sales, web and profit action plan.
- Define your sales-web metrics.
- Establish a test and measurement system.
- Understand the buyer’s process, needs, concerns and challenges and adapt them to your selling process.
- Create new content for your specific target market buyer.
- Understand possible buyer’s questions, criteria and objections.
What Kind of Expertise Is Needed?
You need a company with the following attributes:
- Emphasis on sales and profits.
- Understands the web and technology.
- Has B2B or B2C experience in your industry.
- Willing to share their results and testimonials from current and past clients.
- Freely shares their valuable content.
- Focus on your business success and not just to “make a sale”.
- Demonstrate that they can be a valuable asset, strategic partner and resource for your business.
What Are My Options?
- Decide that your primary focus must be to increase sales and profits and how the web & technology support those business goals.
- You could do it yourself (DIY).
- Understand what specific type of services you are looking for: increase sales, improve profits, website, social & new media, build company brand and online reputation, promote your specific product or service etc.
- Look at business or sales coaches, business or sales consultants, web design or SEO companies to determine if they meet your criteria and fulfill your objectives.
- Ultimately, you should consider hiring a company that takes a comprehensive approach to sales, web and profitability.
How Should I Involve My Management Team?
- Review and adopt best practices shared above and incorporate them into your current policies, procedures, culture , education and training programs.
- Introduce, educate and train your top c-level management, leaders and employees on the new best practices.
- Invite your top c-level management, leaders and employees to interview prospective companies to determine if they are a good match for your company.
How do you evaluate prospective company?
Here are some important points to review as you look at potential companies:
- What does the proposal or action plan look like?
- Do their services focus on sales and profitability?
- What are the price ranges?
- What are services do they offer?
- What is their selling approach? Is it a consultative approach or selling approach?
- Is website focused on the buyer or seller?
- How does the company communicate: one way or two way communication?
- What makes this company unique?
- What kind of content are they creating?
- What are their company achievements and accomplishments?
- What type of solutions do they offer?
- What are their results?
- What do past and current clients say in their testimonials?
Why eWeb 2 Sales?
We Optimize Your Business for the Web
When you’re ready to turbo charge your business and get the comprehensive sales and profit system, you need to accelerate your company, nothing takes you to the next level faster than eWeb 2 Sales & Profits. If you are ready to embrace the power of the web and technology, need to boost performance, nothing takes you to the next level faster than eWeb 2 Sales Optimization.
It’s a comprehensive bundle of sales-web resources services that support your sales, marketing and operations personnel while positioning you and your business to capitalize on opportunities for growth and increased revenue. Solutions
We Increase Your Sales
The eWeb 2 Sales Jump Start Your Sales program solution, allows you to increase your sales, improve your sales process and system, increase your sales confidence and effectiveness and better engage your prospects and enhance the client experience. Solutions
We Improve Your Cash Flow & Profit
The eWeb 2 Sales Cash Flow and Profit solution allows you to control costs, reduce expenses, increase profit margin, profits and cash flow. Get Started Now!
We Improve Your Sales Conversion
With eWeb 2 Sales Engagement & Client Enhancement program help companies improve rapport, communicate value and trust and credibility. Get Started Now!
We Coach, Train and Consult on Consultative Selling
To be successful in sales and business, marketing, sales, business owners and entrepreneurs alike need to become consultative selling experts. That is how to attract, connect, engage and convert prospective clients. Without these necessary skills, sales conversion will be a challenge that can put your company in jeopardy. Solutions
We Maximize Your Company Website & Web Presence
eWeb 2 Sales & Profits is a a trusted resource for companies that understands how to maximize or use your company website and web presence to increase sales and profitability. Get Started Now!
Improve Social & New Media Results
The eWeb 2 Sales & Profits Social and New Media program shows companies how to attract, engage and enhance clients and deliver more sales and profits by embracing the power of social and new media. That is we educate our clients on what social media is all about like Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. Also we teach our clients about the basics of blogging, podcasting and creating company videos for YouTube and other methods of distribution. By adopting these new strategies and tactics , we show you how to use them to increase business opportunities. We help you create a strategic action plan that help you define your sales and marketing goals, create a best brand message that will attract the right clients and customers that will increase sales and profits. Get Started Now!
We Create New Content To Attract New Clients and Retain Current Ones
eWeb 2 Sales can guide your company through the overwhelming choices and options and help you create content tailored for your company and your unique offerings and help you focus on core marketing and sales goals and objectives, We will create new content on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook posts. Additionally, we will help you create new blog posts, podcasts and videos. Moreover, we can introduce you to new ideas, tools and strategic partners. Get Started Now!
We Show You How To Build Your Company Brand, Online Reputation and Promote Your Products and Services
Without an effective sales, web and profit action plan, you can be the best in your industry and nobody knows who you are. You can be the best expert, yet still struggle to attract good prospects and close deals. By embracing the web and maximizing its power, you can improve your company website and web presence, create customized social and new media campaigns that deliver more sales and greater profitability. We can help. Get Started Now!
We Identify Web and Technology Applications, Tools, Resources, Products and Services To Improve A Company’s Sales and Profitability
There are many online resources applications that companies that take advantage of – some at no cost or for minimal investment. We introduce the best tools and resources that best suit your specific wants and needs. We are your strategic partner when it comes to deciding what’s right for you focused on your sales, web and profitability goals. Get Started Now!
Human Capital Development for Sales and Marketing People
We believe in human capital development for sales people. The definition of human capital development is a concept called human capital, or the education, skill levels, and problem-solving abilities that will enable an individual to be a productive worker in the global economy of the twenty-first century. We apply human capital development principles to the indoctrination, training and coaching of sales team. Today, in a world that is embracing the web, it is important that sales people adopt and adapt too.
Relating this to sales, people working in this department are vital to the success — not only with the its group , but with the entire company. Sales creates new revenue, without it, a company can’t pay its bills and certainly can’t grow the business. Thus, the development of its sales personnel is essential to the company’s survival and prosperity. Sales members, new and mature, must be developed and trained on continuous basis. Their education, skill levels and problem-solving abilities must continue to improve and adapt to the changes to their specific industry, clientele, prospects, web and technology.
Growth oriented companies are discovering that the key to more sales and greater profitability is to find better ways to connect and engage prospects and clients and enhance their “client experience” With additional training and the application of the web and technology, sales team can achieve more sales for the company. That’s a good thing. Business owners must empower their sales teams embrace the web and technology. You can use them as tools to take your business to the next level. Your investment in your sales team will greatly pay off for you and your company. Specifically, applying human development to the sales department means:
- Educating them on new and existing web and technology tools to increasing leads generation, sales conversion and sales.
- Improving their sales skill levels on how to better connect and engage people.
- Sharing with them how to become a problem-solver for their clients and prospects and a resource and strategic partner for long term sales and profitability.
- Communicating company value and ROI with prospects and clients and enhancing the “client experience”.
The eWeb 2 Sales and Profit Methodology
- One, we look at your company goals, issues, challenges, needs and systems.
- Two, we review your sales and profit systems: People, Strategy, Web and Technology.
- Three, we evaluate your talents, strengths and areas for improvement: Communication and Personality Talents
- Four, offer recommendations on how to improve your People, Strategy, Web and Technology.
- Five, we introduce eWeb 2 Sales Business Success Formula and Sales & Profit Calculator.
- Six, we share with our clients Sales 2.0 ideas, strategies and tactics to improve sales and profits by leveraging the web. Then, apply them to your business.
- Seven, we define your Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Eight, we review your individual web presence and company web presence.
- Nine, we evaluate your company website on how its optimize for sales and profits.
- Ten, Review your new media presence and show you how to improve to increase sales and profits.
- Eleven, review your social media presence and show you how to improve to increase sales and profits.
- Twelve, create new content to attract the right prospects, drive more sales and improve profit margins.
- Thirteen, create an online marketing system to attract, connect, engage, educate and nurture prospects and turn them into clients.
- Fourteen, we review your web & technology needs as it pertains to sales and profitability and make suggestions and recommendations.
- Fifteen, create testing and measuring system to improve sales and profit system.
- Sixteen, create your Sales 2.0 , web and profit action plan and implement it!
Take Advantage of Our eWeb 2 Sales Solution
How has our eWeb 2 Sales System positively impacted our clients’ business? Check out our Testimonials!
Who is an ideal strategic partner for your company? Discover if we are a good fit for your company. Please review our FAQs
Don’t forget to ask about our Special Offers!
Join us on our next eWeb 2 Connect Online Networking Session!
Join us on our next FREE WEDNESDAY WEBINAR at 12 NOON
Join us on our next Sales-Web Education Webinar Class
Join us on our next Sales-Web Workshop
Got a question? Just drop us a note! Send us an email using our web form below.