Kenneth Darryl Brown is Founder and CEO of eWeb 2 Sales and Profits, an Atlanta executive B2B sales and business coaching, training and consulting company. As a “Sales, Web and Profit Evangelist”, Ken shares his insights on the importance of creating a blog to increase sales and profits for you and your company.
Last installment, (Blogging for Business for More Sales and Profits) I introduced the concept of blogging, its connection to sales and profitability and how I made my conversion to blogging.
When it comes to blogging, most people know what they SHOULD do. However, few people actually KNOW HOW to do it. In 2006, I made a commitment to blogging and I have been blogging ever since. Now, I am a expert blogger for several organizations, including Address Two University. Fortunately, I have been recognized by InsideView as one of the top 25 Sales Industry Leaders and my podcast has been selected as one of the best business podcast for small business by Small Business Trends. Here are some of my results from my blog and blogging:
- Over 25,000 followers on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ combined
- My Company blog has produced hundreds Twitter Shares, Facebook Likes and Shares Linkedin Likes and Linkedin Shares Google Plus+ (I couldn’t count them all or I would never finish this article)
- Positive web presence – if you Google or do a search on “Kenneth Darryl Brown”, you’ll get positive results because on my commitment to blogging
- Improved SEO and web presence for me and my company
- Currently, negotiating a business deal that could generate sales income in the six figures. The lead came from a call-in inquiry from my blog.
Looking for a second opinion or new ideas for your business? Want to learn how to embrace the power of the web AND increase your sales and profits? Check out our online educational webinars. Join us? Go!
If you like this blog post, please Google +, Facebook “like”, comment, share and follow us. Please add a comment, I will do the same! Thank you!
In sales and business, most people know WHAT to do, but not HOW to do it. Are you looking to improve your sales? Looking for a B2B sales training course or program for B2B business consultants with a different philosophy and methodology? Are you interested in learning how to use the web to increase sales and profits? Take advantage of our no cost, no obligation Sales, Web and Profit Jump Start Session! Go!