Passionate Entrepreneur, Sales, Web and Profit Evangelist, Speaker, Trainer and Writer, B2B Sales 2.0 Expert.Sales 2.0 B2B Expert-Business coach for passionate business owners and entrepreneurs who seek more sales, profits, greater success and not afraid embrace new technologies to grow their companies!
Read Ken’s Biography
Sales 2.0 Free Webinar: Why Business Should Embrace the Power of the Web to Increase Sales & Profits
Check out my first eWeb2Sales podcast! Talking about how to increase sales & profits by leveraging the web!
Kenneth was selected as one of the Top 25 Influential Sales Leaders by InsideView for 2011 and 2012. His show, “The Passionate Entrepreneur “ was picked as one of the best podcasts for small business by Anita Campbell’s Small Business Trends for 2010 and 2011. Ken is a sales expert blogger-contributor for Growth University and Address Two University. He has appeared and published over twenty-five commentaries and articles in Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Tribune, Business to Business, Catalyst and Emerge Magazine, Creative Loafing, Champion Newspaper, Ezine and Impact Articles.
- What is my business passion?
Empowering Passionate Entrepreneurs and Business Owners! I enjoy educating people on how to leverage the web to increase sales and profitability. Also, I share the best practices and principles for technology, business sales and profitability! I love working with passionate entrepreneurs in growth-oriented industries! I empower business owners and show them how to be more profitable by increasing sales and maximizing technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Sales 2.0 Free Webinar: Why Business Should Embrace the Power of the Web to Increase Sales & Profits
My Testimonials: http://www.eweb2sales.com/results/testimonials/
- Multi-Media Presentation or Online Demonstration: http://www.OnTheRibbon.com/program_detail.php?ep=3499
Business Tips or Newsletter Sign-up! http://www.eweb2sales.com/engagement/newsletter-sales-web-tips/
What makes my business unique?
- I show business owners how to leverage the web and technology to increase sales and profitability.
I am a B2B Sales Web Expert. Diverse experience and background: military, training and development, computer services, financial services, business services, human resource services;
Over 20 years consultative sales and business development; European influence: Krauthammer Experience (The WOW is in HOW!);
Created an online networking group: eWeb2Connect Trusted Network that produced 1,470 connections last year;
Over 1,000 ideas on how to leverage technology to increase lead generation, convert prospects, reduce expenses, improve sales and profitability. Over 50 ideas to increase your profits; Over 35 ideas to improve your conversion rate; Over 140 ideas on how to increase sales; Over 50 ideas to improve your lead generation; Over 25 sales aids; Over 40 customized coaching programs; Online coaching and networking programs; Over 100 quizzes, surveys, checklists, forms;
Emphasis on technology including: web conferencing, podcasting, blogging, wikis, webinars, biz tools, social networks etc;
- Strong Proponent and Practitioner of Servant Leadership principles; Connected or coached over one thousand business owners online;
Strategic partnerships with major financial, insurance and business services companies; Use the Socratic Method of teaching and coaching;
Personal talents: Achiever, Activator, Maximizer, Learner, Futuristic and Master NetWeaver; Money Back Guarantee: If you do not learn something new or discover a new idea or strategy, that will improve your business, I will give you a full refund!
What business opportunities are you looking for?
First, I enjoy group coaching and teaching business owners the principles of sales and profitability! Second, I enjoy teaching entrepreneurs the advantages of netweaving. Third, I love conducting structured networking activities that result in participants really connecting and understanding each other that will result in business opportunities that will be mutually beneficial.
- My Big Business Idea is:
First, use the power of the Internet to connect with people! Second, Use online presentations to initially connect prospective customers and clients. You can also connect and network online! You will save valuable time and dollars by reducing transportation costs and expenses! Third, create an online tool that demonstrates your ROI and value proposition.
- Tell Me Something That I Don’t Know
- (Business Prediction or Fact based on Your Experience & Expertise)
- By using online first calls you can double the amount of people you see everyday! More connections, more first calls and more sales! By conducting online structured networking sessions, you can connect on a deeper level and make better connections anywhere in the country and world! The “e” in “eWeb” stands for entrepreneurship, empowerment and evolution.
- The Top Trends In Your Industry: People are embracing technology and social media and learning how to incorporate it into their daily business routine business.
- The Key To Business Success Is:
- Adopting the principles and best practices for sales and profitability! There are ideas and strategies that entrepreneurs can use to become more profitable. To find out how to increase and improve your leads, new client success rate, average sale, number of sales and cash flow, contact me! I will show you how!
- Describe Your Favorite Success Story:
- “Ken has a passion for helping entrepreneur! Whether you are listening to his podcasts, participating in his weekly online networking events, you can tell that Ken is always looking for “the golden nugget” that will help lead his listeners and participants to success! It is rare to find people in this “me society” who will take the time to help others. I suggest any business owner who wants to get to the next level, take a look and listen to what Ken is doing! He will give you the push you need to get you there!” Jeff Glaze, Creator and Editor of AtlantaEvent.com and Author of “The Ultimate Guide for Web Site owners See Ken’s Testimonials
- My Special Offer:
First, I invite you to join me for an online networking session with other entrepreneurs every Wednesdays at 11am EST and Thursdays at 8am. Go to the events section on eWeb2Connect Second, watch my Sales 2.0 Free Webnar: Why Business Should Embrace the Web to Increase Sales & Profits. Third, take advantage on my No Cost, No Commitment Sales, Web & Profit Jump Start Session Lastly, check out my Special Offers Page:
- Best way to connect with me is:
- Online, 3-Way Call, email or for coffee! Ken at eWeb2Sales.com …. 404 957 9193 Twitter Ids: @KenE3C, @eWeb2Sales and @eWeb2Connect, Ken’s Linkedin Page eWeb2Sales Facebook Page
- A good lead for me is:
- B2B Consultants, Coaches and Trainers, Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) and Technology companies. Most companies in the B2B outsourcing space — Manufacturing, Health care, Business Services, Sales and Marketing and Consulting companies
- A good gate opener for me is:
- B2B Consultants, Coaches, Trainers, Professional Employer Organizations (PEO), Technology consultants, Certified Public Accountants, Business Equipment sales & Human Resource professionals
- In The News … (articles, news releases, commentaries etc.)
- Favorite Book or Books:
- The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman, What Would Google Do? by Jeff Jarvis, The Obvious Expert by Elsom Eldridge and Mark Eldridge
- Favorite Music: Soul and R&B, Techno, (some) Rap and Hip Hop, New Age, World, Latin and Pop
- Favorite Movie or Movies That Inspire Me:
- Glen Garry Glen Ross, Wall Street, Forrest Gump. Meet Joe Black, Crash, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,
and The Adjustment Bureau
- Favorite TV Shows: Heroes, 24, The Office, The Apprentice and The Family Guy,
- Current and Past Associations and Organizations:
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce (Director), Gwinnett Foundation (Director), Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute (Director), Gwinnett Health and Human Services (Director), Leadership Gwinnett, Metro Atlanta Leadership Foundation, Gwinnett Heart Association, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Georgia GOP and 100 Black Men Atlanta North Metro
- Detroit, Michigan
- University or College Attended:
- University of Michigan and Webster University
If you like this blog post, please Google +, Facebook ”like”, comment, share and follow us. Please add a comment, I will do the same! Thank you!
Looking for a second opinion or new ideas for your business? Want to learn how to embrace the power of the web AND increase your sales and profits? Check out our online educational webinars. Join us? Go!
In sales and business, most people know WHAT to do, but not HOW to do it. Are you looking to improve your sales? Looking for a B2B sales 2.0 training course or program for B2B business consultants with a different philosophy and methodology? Are you interested in learning how to use the web to increase sales and profits? Take advantage of our no cost, no obligation Sales, Web and Profit Jump Start Session! Go!