This will result in several positive outcomes:
1. You can connect with more prospects on a daily basis
2. You can schedule them quicker than if you go the traditional face-to-face route.
3. You can save on transportation sales costs by spending less money on gas and car expenses.
4. You can spend more time with your best clients and prospects.
5. It will improve your work/life balance.
More contacts equal more sales! What are your thoughts? Do you do online first calls? What are your results and successes?
If you like this blog post, please Google +, Facebook “like”, comment, share and follow us. Please add a comment, I will do the same! Thank you!
In sales and business, most people know WHAT to do, but not HOW to do it. Are you looking to improve your sales? Looking for a B2B sales training course or program with a different philosophy and methodology? Are you interested in learning how to use the web to increase sales and profits? Take advantage of our no cost, no obligation Sales, Web and Profit Jump Start Session! Go!