Sales 2.0: How to Increase Sales & Profitability by Embracing the Power of the Web
Dates: February 18 – March 10, 2012
Meets: Saturday : 9:00 AM – Noon
Clayton State University Continuing Education and eWeb 2 Sales and Profits, an Atlanta B2B executive sales and business coaching, training and consulting company are launching it’s Sales 2.0 class with Clayton State University!
It starts Saturday, February 18th 2012 (9 am to 12 pm) to March 10th 2012.
Specifically for business owners and entrepreneurs to help them better understand how to increase sales and profits by leveraging the web and technology in the following areas:
- How to create a comprehensive sales and profit system
- How to connect, engage and enhance the “client experience” for prospects and clients.
- How to integrate the web into your sales and profit system by maximizes company website, social (Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook) and new (blog, podcast and video).
Kenneth Darryl Brown, “The Sales, Web and Profit Evangelist”, an Atlanta B2B Sales, Executive Coach, Consultant and Trainer will share his sales insights, strategies, tactics, ideas, online tools, outlines, scripts and aids. This interactive sales-web training program will lead students with lectures, lively discussions, short quizzes, question & answer, role plays and so much more!
This course also includes a complimentary sales, web and profit jump start session to analyze the student’s strong points and areas for improvement. Students will also participate in Ken’s popular online networking sessions: eWeb2Connect. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to be featured on Ken’s popular radio show: The Passionate Entrepreneur.
This is an results-oriented course. Dedicated and committed students will create a weekly sales, web and profit action plan and be expected and will see positive sales and profit outcomes immediately. Get Your Sales Up Now!
This sales-web training course is split into two sections: traditional sales and sales 2.0. Here is the class schedule and specific topics covered:
The Week of February 12th — Building a Sales Foundation for Increasing Sales & Profits ( 4 determining sales and profit factors):
- Why Business Owners Should Embrace The Web To Increase Sales and Profits
- 7 Ways to Increase Sales & Profits by Leveraging the Power of the Web
- Ten Critical Questions for Improving Your Sales and Profits
- Is Your Business a Hobby
- Success Business Formulas Part 1 & 2 (Improving Lead Generation, Improving Sales, Conversion, Increasing Sales and Increasing Cash Flow, Controlling Costs and Reducing Expenses)
- Communication DNA
- Understanding Buyer and Seller Process
The Week of February 19th Understanding the Buying & Selling Process and Consultative Selling for Increasing Sales & Profits (10 specific closes):
- Understanding Your Target Market or Future Client Buying and Your Selling Process
- Consultative Selling: Creating a Winning Elevator Pitch or Open Selling Statement
- Telemarketing: Scheduling the First Appointment
- Consultative Selling: The Sale is Made on the First Appointment
- Consultative Selling: Asking for Referrals
- Consultative Selling: Overcoming Objections and Solutions Presentation: Closing the Deal
The Week of February 26th Introduction and Understanding Sales 2.0 for Increasing Sales & Profits (over 15 areas):
- Introduction to Sales 2.0: How is Your Business Optimize for the Web
- Understanding Your Web Presence and How It Impacts Sales and Profitability? (Sales 2.0 Increasing Cash Flow and Profits, Sales 2.0 Improving Sales Conversion, Sales 2.0 Increasing Sales, and Sales 2.0 Improving Lead Generation)
- Maximizing Your Company Website By Using the Power of the Web and Increase Sales & Profits
The Week of March 4th Exploring Social and New Media for Increasing Sales & Profits (over 15 areas)
- Maximizing Twitter to Increase Sales & Profits
- Maximizing Linkedin to Increasing Sales & Profits
- Maximizing Facebook to Increasing Sales & Profits
- Increasing Sales and Profits by Using New Media
- Blogging for Sales and Profits
- Podcasting for Sales and Profits
- Embracing the Power of Video to Increasing Sales and Profits
- Creating a Sales, Web and Profit Action Plan and Celebrating Success
Your Investment: $349
Due to level of interaction and attention, this course has limited seating of only 20 students.